Have you ever felt like your relationship was at a standstill?
Like you and your partner have hit a wall and keep repeating the same flawed relationship patterns, and can’t seem to move forward?
You want to keep going but you don’t know how to get unstuck?
This is a very painful and frustrating spot to be in.
So now what? What’s the move?
I can get you unstuck. You don’t have to feel this way anymore. The place you are in is temporary and there is a solution.
There’s a reason your relationship isn’t moving forward….
Failed partnerships have reached pandemic proportions and people are clearly in need of new guidance.
To address this problem of failed relationships, I have developed a partnership model called Yours, Mine, Ours: Relationships Done Right.
Unlike the existing relationship models which define relationships as being made up of two individuals, my model describes all relationships as consisting of three entities – two individuals (I, You) and the life they share between (We).
Successful relationships must be built on both a strong individual identity as well as strong partnership principles
My model will assist you to simultaneously strengthen your individual identity and learn how to move beyond the negative patterns you keep repeating as well as teach you how to bring that unique identity into your partnership so that together you and your partner can create a healthy “We.”
I wanted to make it easy for everyone to access a clear understanding of my relationship model, so I created a video called Yours, Mine, Ours: Relationships Done Right, whose goal is to slash divorce / break-up rates.
With this model, my goal is to help you to stop repeating the same relationship mistakes and then to learn the principles of healthy partnering.
Please click the link below and take the first step to learning how to enhance your “I” and your “We.”
Whenever you’re ready, here are 3 ways I can help you – heal from your breakup, understand your role in it, and learn to develop “divorce-proof” relationship skills so you don’t repeat the same mistakes.
- A Complimentary Consultation. The consult will:
- Help us to get to know one another.
- Give me a chance to listen closely to your questions and concerns.
- Allow me to give you feedback.
- Access to my 4 part video series Post-Divorce Healing and Rediscovering your SELF. This series will:
- Help you understand why your relationship didn’t work out.
- How to develop a non-partnered identity.
- Teach you the steps to “divorce-proof” your future relationships. Click here.
- Work with me privately. You may be ready to do some serious introspection. Please select the option that is most relevant to your needs.
It is my sincere hope that all information on my website provides you with content that inspires you to enhance your relationships. These materials are not intended to be a substitute for my counseling services. If you are ready to make that leap, please click here to set up a complimentary consultation.